What I did this summer - Honeymoon/babymoon, childbirth classes, planning for 2018, etc.
How does a newlywed and pregnant life coach spend her summer?
Here's the latest on all things Melissa Opie!
- What app I decided to use to train my mind this month (in 5 minutes a day or less)
- How couples can stay connected beyond the honeymoon
- Why I’m taking childbirth classes now instead of later
- My honest review on a popular planner that I’m considering using for 2018
- What this baby is teaching me before it’s even born
- The bad habit that I needed to break around food
- ..... and the baby bump update!
Thanks again for coming along with me on this ride.
To be honest, I'm terrified and excited at the same time.
All my love,
SHOW NOTES AND LINKS
P R O D U C T S
Ruth Ridgeway's book "Unapologetic"
(A guide to letting go of what other people think + loving yourself more)
Some of the product links above include affiliate links.
I only recommend companies and products that I genuinely use and trust.
Thank you for supporting my work by using the affiliate links!