Meet Valerie Bisharat.
A health writer, teacher and coach who helps women live a stress- and obsession-free healthy lifestyle.
In this case study of her business, she answers the following questions.
- What are your greatest accomplishments? What are you most proud of? (0:56)
- How did your friends and family react when you decided to become a coach and how did that affect you? (1:46)
- What made you take the plunge? What made you go from thinking about coaching to actually doing it? (3:07)
- If my life isn’t perfect, why would anyone listen to me? (4:58)
- Do I have the personality to be a coach? (5:31)
- Do I need to get coaching before I start coaching? (6:39)
- Should I have a theme or a specific angle from which I approach coaching? (7:28)
You can find Valerie online here: http://www.valeriebisharat.com
Curious about whether you would make a good life coach?
Take the quiz below to join the mini coaching apprenticeship series: